Saturday, May 06, 2006

Revised ad - I only revised the tagline because of negative criticism. With this new tagline I kept in mind that parents are very skeptic about their children's well being, as well they should be, so I tried to be as understanding as possible. I was also thinking about something that said or included "We know because we're parents too." I felt that the "And us" was a little more straight forward and credible because you don't want people thinking that while they were making the formula there were a bunch of crying babies. The line I used says more that while the company is making the formula they are concerned about every ingredient that is put in. Not concerned as worried but concerned as in taking time, patience and dedication to produce the formula.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin said...

This tagline works better and doesn't cause unintended laughter.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home